Terms and conditions of use
1. General information
This website was created and is managed by Brussels Airport Company nv/sa with registered office in BluePoint, A. Reyerslaan 80, 1030 Brussels, with company number 0890.082.292 (and business address at Brussels Airport, 1930 Zaventem), RPR/RPM Brussels (hereafter “Brussels Airport” or “we”).
This website and the information it contains may be used on the condition that the terms and conditions of use hereafter are fully complied with. By using this website you, hereafter referred to as "the user", are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions.
The information that the user finds on this website or that is provided to the user via this website is of a general nature and can consequently not be considered as meeting the user's personal requirements or particular conditions.
Brussels Airport reserves the right to change the information on this website at any time and at its own discretion without prior notice.
We make every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is complete, correct, accurate and up to date. However, Brussels Airport cannot be held liable for any faults or inadequacies or any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using the information provided. By way of example, using your vouchers with our commercial partners is dependent on their supply, stock and presence at the airport.
Should the information provided contain errors or should information that the user could normally expect to find on our website be lacking, Brussels Airport will use all reasonable efforts to put this straight within the shortest possible delay as soon as it was informed of such inadequacies. We therefore invite you to e-mail any remarks or suggestions to our webmaster at email@example.com.
2. Third-party promotions and publicity
This website uses banners to display promotions for products and services provided by third parties. By clicking these banners, the user is directed to a third-party website. Brussels Airport accepts no liability for the content of the publicity and the conditions applying to the promotions offered by third parties. These are the responsibility of such third parties. If the user wishes to respond to the offer or intends in any way to conclude any transactions with such a third party, or has complaints with regard to such promotions or publicity, the user always has to contact the third party.
3. Disruptions - Compatibility
We do the best we can to make sure that there are no disruptions in the availability of this website and waive any liability for any loss or damage the user may suffer as a consequence of these disruptions.
Brussels Airport does not guarantee that the files contained on the website are compatible with the user's infrastructure. The user should see to it that they have the appropriate IT hardware and software, including security software (e.g. firewall, anti-virus software etc.).
4. Intellectual property rights
The user of this website expressly accepts that the information and data provided remain the property of Brussels Airport or its partners, as mentioned on the website. All texts, drawings, photographs, images, data, trade and domain names, brands, logos and other elements are protected by intellectual property rights. The user may not reproduce and/or distribute them to the public without the prior and express written consent of Brussels Airport unless this is not required under the provisions of the copyright laws and neighbouring legislation. The user e.g. has the right to download information from this website and to reproduce it for private use. The user also has the right to distribute it within the family circle, free of charge.
Where we give users the possibility of having their own contributions or images put on the website, the user may not send in any works that are protected by intellectual property rights, unless he (she) owns these rights or has obtained the required permissions from the owner of the intellectual property rights to have these works published on the website. By having his (her) works or images published on the website, the user expressly gives Brussels Airport the right to publish these works and images on its website without any compensation. The user shall in any case indemnify Brussels Airport against any claims from third parties.
5. Links to third-party websites
This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. These links were solely put on the website for the information of the user. Brussels Airport cannot guarantee the reliability, accuracy or quality of the contents of such websites and consequently disclaims all liability. A link to a third-party website does not imply that we have concluded a cooperation agreement with such third party or that we approve of the information supplied on such websites.
6. Unauthorized use of the website
The users of this website agree that they will not:
a. wrongfully or unlawfully use the information on this website;
b. use the website in any way that may damage or alter it, disrupt its availability or affect its efficiency in any way;
c. use the website for transmitting or posting computer viruses, unlawful or wrongfully obtained material, or material that is in any way inappropriate, including but not limited to libellous, obscene or intimidating material;
d. use the website in any way that violates the rights of a natural person, a legal person or association, including but not limited to privacy rights and intellectual property rights;
e. use the website for posting or transmitting material for promotional or publicity ends.
Brussels Airport reserves the right to declare the user in default and/or start legal proceedings against the user if its interests or the interests of a third party are harmed as a result of the violation of the above provisions or any other action by the user.
8. Personal data
When using this website, Brussels Airport may process certain personal data of the user. Brussels Airport shall process such personal data solely in accordance with the Belgian privacy law of 8 December 1992, including changes brought about by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
9. Passwords Sometimes the user needs a password to view certain sections of the website. In such cases it is strictly forbidden to access these sections without a password. If the user received such a password, this password shall be kept secret and confidential. Every use made of our services after valid identification with your password will be deemed to have been made by you. If the security of the website is at risk, Brussels Airport has the right to cancel the user's password.
With the exception of proven intentional fault or gross negligence, Brussels Airport cannot be held liable for any damage that may result from the use of this website or any information provided on it or accessed via this website (e.g. by the links the website provides).
Neither can Brussels Airport be held liable for any damage resulting from technical shortcomings, disruptions of access to this website or any harmful interferences with the user's system or software. Brussels Airport cannot be held liable for any damage caused by viruses, bugs, Trojan horses etc. should these occur on the website in spite of all the precautions that were taken.
In general, no liability can be derived from Brussels Airport from the existence and use of this website. Offering the vouchers cannot be regarded as a recognition of liability for whatever reason and for whatever event (for example, flight or baggage delays, flight cancellations, problems or damage due to screening, temporary unavailability of certain services, etc.) They are therefore issued without prejudice to any right and without the possibility to derive any future rights.
11. Applicable legislation
This website is governed by Belgian law. Disputes arising in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts.
Terms & conditions Sorry-voucher dated 04/09/2019
1. The vouchers are issued by Brussels Airport Company nv/sa with registered office in BluePoint, A. Reyerslaan 80, 1030 Brussels, with company number 0890.082.292 (and business address at Brussels Airport, 1930 Zaventem), RPR/RPM Brussels.
2. The Sorry-vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. They can be used to purchase products and/or services with the commercial partner of your choice, depending on their supply, stock and presence at Brussels Airport in Zaventem for the affiliated partners for this voucher. The value is printed on the voucher. Every passenger can redeem maximum 1 voucher.
3. The maximal value of a voucher is EUR 50.00. Should there be a residual amount after the passenger has used the voucher to purchase a product or service as described above, no new voucher will be issued for said residual amount.
4. A voucher may not be sold or traded. A violation of this condition will render the voucher invalid.
5. The passenger holds full responsibility for his voucher. Brussels Airport Company nv/sa is not liable is used, stolen or lost.
6. Passengers are free to accept or refuse the offer of receiving a voucher. If the passenger accepts the voucher by filling in the form on this website, he or she accepts these terms & conditions.
7. Passengers who were affected by the baggage handling disruption on the 13th of July 2019 can request a Sorry-voucher until the 15th of August 2019 at the latest; passengers affected by the disruption on the 3rd of August 2019 can do so until the 31st of August 2019 at the latest.
8. The non-refundable voucher is valid until 31 December 2020.
9. Brussels Airport Company nv/sa reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement at all time. The general terms and conditions of use of this website apply as well.
This voucher is valid up until 31/12/2020 and can be exchanged in the following Autogrill shops at Brussels Airport: Belle & Belge (Departures hall), Black Pearls, Amo or Belgorama (Pier A) or Bistrot Street Food (Pier B). Per customer only one voucher can be used. The voucher can only be used once in one restaurant and is not redeemable for money.
This voucher is valid up until 31/12/2020 and can only be used for the following car parks: Discount 1, Discount 2, P4 Long Term and Reservation Zone. Per customer only one Sorry-voucher can be used. This voucher can only be used once. If you spend less than the value mentioned on the voucher, you will not be refunded. The voucher is only valid for online reservations.